Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Thank you Delta!

Delta A330-330, from Wikipedia
I left for a week of TDY, having arranged for a conference on the island the first week of October.  I came back discovering that the conference had to shifted a week...which coincidentally interfered with my leave plans.

Which I had already bought tickets for. With miles. Ugh.

So I called Delta. Flights changed, free of charge. No significant questions asked (I had to give them my bosses name and phone number). Delta, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for not charging me change fees when you were 100% able to do so.

A few years ago, I had to change planes with SATO, and got charged 300 dollars, despite the fact I had asked for better tickets that would have been cheaper the first time (I had the idiot that runs travel at Pensacola at the time to thank for that), despite the change being required to fit PCS orders.

Delta > SATO, that's what I learned today.