The Navy's Grade 36 Bureaucrat

One-stop shopping for all your questions related to house hunting leave, FITREPs, EVALs, awards, and just about anything else the Navy bureaucracy can throw at you.

Friday, November 23, 2012

INMARSAT and Intel Officers

Entirely unrelated concepts. INMARSAT is going away:

http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/reference/messages/Documents/NAVADMINS/NAV2012/NAV12347.txt

and congratulations to the Intel JO of the year!

http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/reference/messages/Documents/NAVADMINS/NAV2012/NAV12345.txt
Posted by Navy Grade 36 Bureaucrat at 3:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: awards, instruction
Newer Post Older Post Home

Pages

  • Home
  • Electronic Record Links
  • New Ensign? Click Here!
  • Review your electronic record
  • Recommended Reading
  • How to read your Navy LES
  • EVAL and FITREP Guidance
  • Award Writing Page
  • The Military TDY Guide: A book you should own
  • Useful Files

Search This Blog

Follow us on Facebook!

Like the site? Follow us on Facebook!

Blog Archive

What you've liked this last month

  • The bad plan might get even worse!
    Notice that it's all single dollars...compounding interest takes time. Image from http://401kcalculator.org A while back I blogged a...
  • Solar power loses to electrical billing
    The latest buzz in DoD is how we plan to cut the budget and expenses. You would think this would be focused mainly on military-type things, ...
  • NATO, UN and campaign medals
    I remember when I was on the submarine being told randomly one day that I was now eligible for the GWOT-E medal. Another year later, I tried...
  • X-47B
    Pretty cool shots of the X-47B on defensetech.org http://defensetech.org/2012/01/25/pics-of-the-day-x-47b-from-above/
  • Bravery for a 19 and 21 year old
    In case you ever wondered where the USS CUSHING got it's name from, check out this article at CDR Salamander: http://cdrsalamander.blo...
  • Can you get frocked?
    Can you get frocked as an officer? Yes you can, if: - You work for an admiral - You are in a CO or XO job - You're in a JDAL bille...
  • Back!
    This is how I feel everyday at work :) (Courtesy of Greenside Cartoons from MilitaryTimes.com)
  • Distinguished Warfare Medal
    Breaking news! DoD issues a new combat-related medal.
  • Integrity
    Gavel, from Wikipedia.  The Navy Times continues to break the often bad news about the Navy, and last night was no different: http://w...
  • I got a chance to hear the FBI director speak
    Enjoy my post here at Da Tech Guy !

High Utility Posts

  • Why Darth Vader is an Operational Genius
  • Why I'm Staying in the Navy
  • House Hunting Leave
  • CPO/LT success story
  • Thoughts on CPO 365
  • Blue folders vs. Actual Tactics
  • Finances for the JO
  • Fairness
  • Where was the DIVO?
  • "Git r done" doesn't work
  • Get a Masters Degree

Daily Reading

  • Military Writers Guild
  • NPC Website
  • Naval Analyses
  • Connecting the Dots
  • Manager Tools Podcasts
  • I like the cut of his jib!
  • CDR Salamander
  • 4GWAR
  • JO Rules
  • Ask The Skipper
  • Navy Open Source Intelligence
  • NextWar
  • Seth's Blog
  • On The Net Gang
  • From the Green Notebook
  • Strategy Page
  • Defense News
  • Information Dissemination
  • Military Times
  • Defense Tech
  • USNI Blog
  • Defense and Acquisition Journal
  • CNO's Blog

About Me

My photo
Navy Grade 36 Bureaucrat
Navigating the sea of paperwork, so that you don't get a papercut. Email me at thenavysgrade36bureaucrat(at)gmail.com if you have questions.
View my complete profile

Military Writers Guild

Military Writers Guild
I'm a member and support the MWG!
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.