Friday, May 1, 2015

Data Dilemma Game Winner!

Granted, the real winner is the Department of the Navy for getting a lot of great ideas on paper. I'm happy to have made a few contributions though.  You can read about it here, but in short:

- Player with second highest award points
- Player with longest card chain using the card "If I break your connection to the cloud, do you lose the battle because you can't think on your own?"
- Player with most Counter Cards
- Player with most videos

I'll get interviewed to put forward ideas on how to make the "Automating Assessment and Authorization" idea work.

If you haven't already, please consider participating in a MMOWGLI game. The latest game is Professional Core Competencies. I'm sitting it out since I'm still sorting out my own career issues, but if you have a vested interest in that (and trust me, you probably do), please go here and create an account.